At TritonWear, we are the #1 swimming analytics platform, helping coaches coach better and swimmers swim faster. Our patented wearable devices and AI-coaching tools guide swim teams on precisely what they need to do to improve. We got our start in competitive swimming and will continue to focus on this vertical until we exhaust the market and perfect our offering. The long-term vision is to enable our AI-coaching platform to consume data collected by any wearable, to provide much-needed feedback to athletes across any sport.
Using swimming as our $16B beachhead into the market, our products are being used by thousands of athletes globally in nearly 80 countries, ranging from grassroots beginners up to Olympic Gold Medalists – including 30+ National Olympic Federations heading into the Tokyo 2024 Olympics.
TritonWear is an established startup backed by top-tier Canadian VC firms. We have experienced strong growth, including being recognized as one of Canada's CIX Top 20 Companies. Our passionate and highly experienced team of former coaches and competitive athletes, as well as product experts, is headquartered out of Toronto, ON, but dispersed throughout North America.
As a skilled Customer Support Specialist, you are passionate about helping people and resolving complex issues. Your background in the tech industry and a proven track record of delivering exceptional customer service demonstrate your dedication to providing the best possible experience to TritonWear customers. A deep love of the sport of competitive swimming further amplifies your ability to connect with customers on each interaction.
You are known for your ability to quickly identify and resolve technical issues, your attention to detail, and your commitment to providing clear and concise explanations to customers. You are also a collaborative team player who thrives in working with remote-based colleagues and internal teams.
Excited to join the TritonWear team; you’re eager to contribute to the mission of empowering swimmers and coaches to produce faster swimming through education and innovative technology. You’re confident that your skills and experience will enable you to provide exceptional support to TritonWear's customers and help the company grow and succeed.
About the Role
TritonWear's Technical Customer Support Specialist plays a pivotal role in ensuring our customers have a positive and seamless experience with our products and services. This role is a front-line position, responsible for developing customer satisfaction and loyalty by resolving various customer problems or education inquiries, verbally or in writing. Exceptional communication skills enable the diagnosis and resolution of issues quickly and effectively. The Technical Customer Support Specialist is the main contributor in managing the company’s brand position of offering world-class customer service, driving customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Reporting to the Growth team, the Technical Customer Support Specialist is a crucial team member, collaborating with the sales. Marketing and product teams to ensure clients feel supported at every interaction. This role requires a solid technical aptitude (not coding skills), excellent communication skills, and a genuine passion for helping customers. The ideal candidate will be skilled at advocating for the customer internally and the company externally. Providing clear and concise instructions and solutions to customers, maintaining a positive and helpful attitude even in challenging situations.
- Deliver first-line customer responses via live chat, email, and video calls, ensuring every customer interaction is positive and productive.
- Answer questions, resolve support tickets, and escalate issues as required.
- Maintain accurate and consistent records of client interactions within the CRM.
- Collaborate with client-facing and product teams to improve client experiences.
- Ensure all TritonWear shipments are fulfilled quickly and delivered successfully.
- Update knowledge base articles, internal documentation and training materials.
- Collect, prioritize and present feature requests to the product design team.
- Learn and retain detailed product knowledge and internal troubleshooting processes.
- Maintain a positive and helpful attitude, especially in escalating situations.
- Identify and suggest opportunities to improve support processes and materials.
- Prioritize requests and multi-task effectively as part of a remote-based team.
- 3+ years of software training, support, or technical helpdesk experience.
- 2+ years of customer service experience, preferably in a high-stress environment.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills with the ability to present to customers and/or departmental meetings.
- Strong preference for additional proficiency in Spanish and French.
- Able to utilize translation tools to communicate via text in various languages.
- Experience working with an integrated CRM, Slack and Google Suite
- Knowledge of competitive swimming is a valuable asset
- Passionate, ambitious, and ready-to-learn self-starter with a results-driven attitude.
- Ability to work in a high-stress environment while maintaining professionalism.
- Exhibit autonomy, discipline, organization and rigour in workload management, seamlessly handling a high volume of customer inquiries.
- Thrive in a start-up environment. Quickly and comfortably navigate shifting priorities and responsibilities as part of a fast-paced, adaptive global team.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving and analytical skills.
Job Type: Full-time Remote
Salary: $45,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Employee Stock Options Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision care
- Flexible working hours
- Life insurance
- Paid time off