You have a deep background and network in competitive swimming as a coach, and you are experienced in selling to Competitive Swim Teams in Canada. You love sales and thrive in a fast-paced growth environment to exceed your targets.
You are ambitious, driven, and organized, ensuring you always have a full pipeline to keep ahead of your numbers constantly. You enjoy finding creative ways to hunt for new customers and build your business. You love making new friends and building relationships to help broaden your network and strengthen your trust in the global swimming community.
Finally, you are passionate about start-up growth, love autonomy and thrive as a self-starter. You know you can help over-deliver on team sales, being a crucial part of exceeding TritonWear’s overall growth targets.
About the Role
As a Team Sales Manager at TritonWear, you will be responsible for helping us exceed our sales targets in our Team Sales vertical, specifically targeting teams within your assigned territory.
In this role, you will be selling to all levels of teams, including Clubs, High Schools, Colleges / Universities, ISL Teams, and provincial and National groups. You will also be fed international inbound leads to support your sales pipeline but will ultimately be responsible for the success of your own business and targets. Finding creative ways to build your lead pool will also be required to ensure you consistently hit or exceed your targets.
This Team Sales Manager role will be a remote position, and sales can be done virtually, in-field, at conferences, or in any other way proven to drive the best results. Team sales are a crucial part of TritonWear’s business, so this will be vital to the organization.
- Achieve agreed-upon personal and team sales targets and outcomes
- Work inbound leads from upsell mining, and marketing campaigns
- Build outbound pipeline through personal network activation activities, including strategic calling, networking and social media
- Run a tight sales process to maintain a healthy pipeline for accurate forecasting and planning
- Forecast sales, and prepare and present reports on weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual progress
- Travel to potential and existing customer training facilities to demonstrate products and services
- Attend conferences and other events to represent TritonWear and expand your contact list to build pipeline
- Prepare and deliver appropriate documentation and presentations on products and services
- Identify, present, and develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- 3+ Years in a Team Sales role in the Competitive Swimming Industry with an extensive personal network in the sport in the US
- Strong background as a Competitive Swimming coach
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in achieving and/or exceeding sales targets
- Strong closing, communication, and negotiation skills with experience in outbound sales and pipeline building
- Experience in sales process management, pipeline management and forecasting through a CRM (i.e. Hubspot, Salesforce, etc.) with a strong understanding of sales performance metrics
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent work experience