Check out this Sportsnet’s Science of Sport segment on Canadian World Champion Kylie Masse on her training initiative with TritonWear.
Our Mission: To equip every swimmer and coach with access to elite swimming knowledge and tools.
From our competitive swimming and engineering roots, to the sports industry at large, TritonWear is committed to bringing elite sport science to everyone, empowering success through education and innovative technology.
We strive to deliver the most accurate metrics and analytics tools for swimmers around the world.
We aim to provide every swimmer an edge over their competition, by helping them discover their own hidden potential, and to understand the technical side of the sport.
We commit to equipping every coach with groundbreaking tools, so they can focus on what really matters, instead of stopwatches.
You are an experienced Account Manager who loves creating and maintaining long-term, trusting relationships with clients, especially in a global company. You excel at managing every stage of the post-purchase customer life-cycle, and the overall user experience - from on-boarding to troubleshooting, strategic direction to reach and exceed client goals and objectives, as well as timely and positive payment anniversaries, and successful contract renewals. You also pride yourself on the hunt - owning the up-sell and account growth strategy for your clients, as you find and develop every opportunity to increase revenues and profit margins.
About the Role
Your primary responsibility will be to develop and nurture a “trusted advisor” relationship with key stakeholders within each client organization, from platform users through to the c-suite. This will revolve around client success - achieved by fostering open and collaborative lines of communication with each client, understanding their needs and pre-emptively identifying and resolving questions and concerns. Ultimately it will be your responsibility to ensure each customer receives the support needed to be successful in their training goals and objectives.
The role requires an energetic, customer-centric, goal-driven individual, with excellent communication skills. Interactions with clients may be challenging at times, requiring the capability to de-escalate tough situations while remaining calm, polite and empathetic.
Additionally, to help grow the business, you will have up-sell and acquisition sales targets. This role will require the incumbent to identify new business opportunities, both within existing client accounts in the form of up-sell activity, and actively seeking warm introductions to new potential clients through network exploration.
Finally, this role will also liaise with both the Marketing and Product Development teams internally, to improve both the entire customer experience, and implement smart automation using HubSpot, to achieve targets in the most efficient way. Occasional travel may be required.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting trusted advisor relationships with all key client stakeholders
- Identify, develop and manage upsell opportunities to meet sales targets
- Drive expansion through inbound and referral leads, establishing relationships and closing opportunities to meet sales targets
- Negotiate new and renewal contracts, handle paperwork (e.g. invoices, orders, etc.), and manage collections
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
- Respond to customer requests to diffuse any tension quickly and effectively, communicate solution timelines often, and escalate as needed to maintain trust
- Track and report on progress toward monthly, quarterly and annual individual sales targets
- Prepare and present reports on the status of accounts, transactions, and potential areas of concern on a monthly, quarterly and annually basis
- Make Suggestions on areas to improve sales and customer success processes, and identify opportunities for personal and team growth
- Welcome and onboard all new clients, establishing customer relationships, and educating them on TritonWear resources
- Guide customer success, and assist in building training strategies, through understanding their needs, priorities, goals & objectives
- Lead account success planning and renewal strategies, and drive execution
- Deliver core product demos and best practice guidance
- Advocate for product enhancements on behalf of customers, and for product team on behalf of TritonWear
- Self-driven attitude, as this is a pure remote role
- Strong strategic and analytical thinking skills
- Goal-driven, with ability to work under pressure
- Customer-oriented, demonstrating resourcefulness, motivation and initiative
- Excellent listening, speaking, negotiation and presentation skills
- Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks effectively
- Demonstrable ability to communicate with, present to, and influence key stakeholders at all organizational levels
- Skilled at relationship management and problem solving, with an aptitude for fostering long-term relationships
- Experience with HubSpot, Xero and Google office products
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets & KPIs (Sales & Customer Satisfaction)
- Degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing or equivalent relevant experience
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Interested in Account Manager role"
- You’ve been coding full time for a while now, and you’ve got a successful track record of shipping great code
- You’ve been collaborating with other product stakeholders including Data Scientists, UX/UI Designers, and engineers across other disciplines
- You are comfortable across all areas of the digital stack, including Infrastructure, Back End, and Front End
- You have experience planning and executing the development roadmap
- You enjoy mentoring and growing junior developers
- You have a Bachelors or higher degree
About the Role
The Lead Engineer role plays a key part in execution of the product vision and roadmap. As a Lead in the Digital team, you will have a key role in the execution of the development roadmap across all of TritonWear’s customer facing web and mobile applications. You will regularly interface with other key TritonWear product stakeholders including senior leadership, data / sports science, and UI / UX. You will lead a team of internal and external (contractors, agencies) developers in the execution of the development roadmap. Initially the role will be a 75 / 25 split between development and people management, but will shift more towards people management as the team grows.
Nice to Haves
- Experience in algorithm development / implementation
- Data Science / Analytics experience
- Current or previous participation in race-based sport, especially swimming
- Interest in improving athletic performance using data
- An understanding of machine learning concepts, theories and algorithms
- Database experience and knowledge of SQL
- Infrastructure - AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, SQS, Lambda)
- Front End - AngularJS, React
- Back End - Node, Python
- Database - MySQL
- Mobile - Hybrid (Ionic), Native (iOS / Android)
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Lead Engineer, Digital"
In The News
Triathlon and TritonWear partnership renewal in sync with the new Triton 2 release.
TritonWear CEO, Tristan Lehari, had a chat with Digital Journal about Triton 2 and how it's changing swimming.
We would love to hear from you!
Just drop us a message and we will get back to you shortly.